Looking for a quick and easy meal for dinner tonight? Try this Turkey Chili Recipe, it is sure to warm you up on a cold night.
Servings: 6 Servings
- Large saute pan
- 1 can whole peeled tomatoes 1 28 oz can of whole peeled tomatoes
- 1/2 onion diced (large onion)
- 3 cloves garlic cloves minced
- 2 cups chicken broth low sodium
- 1 tsp oregano
- 2 lb ground turkey
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 3 tbs safflower oil
- 2 cans red kidney beans rinsed, 2 15.5 oz cans
- sea salt course
- Saute onion and garlic in a pan with oil and oregano
- Add the ground turkey and cook until cooked through
- Sprinkle cinnamon and cumin on the turkey
- Add the tomatoes, chicken broth and kidney beans and simmer for 15 minutes
I added leftover 1 can of drained corn and a chopped zucchini to this recipe just to add another few impromptu ingredients. you can use pretty much any vegetable in this dish!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!