This is a fast morning recipe which can be made in minutes- Its a quick cheddar cheese omelet that can be paired with a slice of Gluten Free toast for a yummy low FODMAP breakfast.
Servings: 1 person
- microwave safe cereal bowl, small mixing bowl, microwave, fork
- 1 Tbsp butter or refined coconut oil
- 1 Large egg
- 1 oz aged cheddar cheese
- 1 Tsp scallion greens or chives
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Grease the microwave bowl with the butter and set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk the egg with a fork and pour into the buttered bowl.
- Microwave the egg for 1 minute -until set in the center
- Add cheese and onion greens (optional) to the egg and microwave for another 15-20 seconds.
- Serve with GF or keto toast
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!