Curry Chicken salad makes a wonderful sandwich filling or a protein addition to a bed of leafy greens. Using a rotisserie chicken makes this fast to make with the bonus of having leftover chicken for a soup. The celery adds crunch and the spices a unique indian inspired flavor. I add grapes for sweetness and a surprize flavor profile.
Servings: 3 C
- Large mixing bowl
- 1/2 C mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp yellow curry powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly cracked pepper
- 3 cups Cooked rotisserie chicken cubed If you use your own chicken simple bake 4-6 chicken breasts with skin on at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- 2/3 C chopped celery
- 1/3 C sliced chives
- 1/4 C raisins or 1/2 C chopped grapes optional
- Cool the rotisserie chicken and cube the chicken breast to 3 Cups .
- Combine dressing ingredients in a large bowl.
- Gently mix in the chicken cubes, chopped celery, chives and grapes.
- Serve on a bed of lettuce, in a sandwich or with your favorite gluten free crackers.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!