This Frittata would be great just about any time of day! It would make a great breakfast or you could even put it together quickly for a delicious healthy dinner. This recipe is perfect for those following a gluten-free diet.
Servings: 6 Servings
- 6 eggs large
- 1/4 cup milk skim
- 1/2 cup feta crumbled
- 1 tbs olive oil EVOO, extra virgin olive oil
- 5 oz baby arugula 1 box
- 1 shallot green onions can substitute
- 1 tsp rosemary fresh, chopped
- red pepper flakes to taste
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat Oven to 375 degrees F
- Whisk the eggs, milk, salt and pepper together in a bowl and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick oven-safe pan. Add the shallots, rosemary, arugula, and red pepper flakes until the greens are wilted. 5 minutes or so. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs over the greens mixture , add the feta and cook until the edges get hard. Place the entire skillet in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- After it cools for a bit invert the frittata onto a plate and serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!