This sweet and zesty chutney makes a great condiment for any fish or chicken dish.
- medium microwavable glass bowl
- 1 whole mango sliced
- 1/4 C sugar
- 1/4 C red onion finely diced
- 2 Tbsp white vinegar
- 2 Tbsp green pepper finely diced
- 1 Tbsp fresh ginger grated
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp ground tumeric
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- black pepper freshly ground
- Peel the mango and cut the mango into 1/2 inch cubes.
- Combine the mango and all the ingredients in a microwavable safe glass bowl. Mix the ingredients together.
- Cook the mango chutney in the microwave uncovered for 7 minutes.
- After the chutney cools, refrigerate. The chutney can hold for up to one week in the fridge.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!