Servings: 10 slices
- Large mixing bowl x 2, whisk, spatula, bundt cake pan
Mix wet ingredients together
- 1.5 C granulated sugar
- 1.5 C unsweetened applesauce
- 1 C vegetable oil canola
- 3 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
Mix dry ingredients together
- 2.25 C Gluten Free Baking Flour Bobs Red Mill
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
- 3/4 tsp cloves
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spray bundt pans with non stick cooking spray. Lightly flour and tap off excess flour.
- Whisk wet ingredients together in a large bowl until smooth.
- Stir in dry ingredients in the second bowl until blended.
- Pour and mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake until inserted toothpick comes out clean. About 40 minutes.
- Cool cake for 5 minutes and sprinkle on powdered confection sugar for decor.
Serve this cake with a dolop of plant based vanilla ice cream (Oatly, almond or other) or whipped coconut cream.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!