- 1 C fresh kale or spinach any power greens will do!
- 1 C oatmilk almond, cashew milks are fine
- 1 whole green apple cored and cut into quarters- skin intact
- 1 C ice cubes
- 6 leaves fresh mint (optional)
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 inch fresh ginger peeled
- Triple wash fresh greens to remove dirt if not already washed.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend on high for 2 minutes.
- Pour cold refreshing smoothie into two glasses and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!