Servings: 4 people
- Large salad bowl, small mixing bowl, knife, cutting board
- ¼ cup canola or safflower oil (not olive oil)
- 2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1.5 Tbsp sugar
- 1.5 tsp fresh dill minced
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp dry mustard
- 6 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 Tbsp sesame seeds
Toss Salad Ingredients
- Place the washed and dried fresh baby spinach leaves in a bowl.Add the sliced strawberries and toss gently.
- Whisk together the oil, vinegar, sugar, dill, onion powder, garlic powder and dry mustard in a small bowl for the dressing.
- Toss lightly while drizzling in dressing.
- Sprinkle the salad with sesame seeds. (Toasted sesame seeds bring out more nutty flavor)
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!