Low FODMAP berries such as blueberries and strawberries make up the center of this desert. Sprinkled with a delicious crunchy low FODMAP and gluten free crumble topping. This recipe hits all checks for a warm, cozy, delicious and healthful seasonal winter desert!
- 2 Large mixing bowls, baking pan 9×9, electric mixer
- 3 C fresh blueberries
- 3 C fresh strawberries quartered
- 1/4 C granulated sugar
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
- 3/4 C gluten free baking flour Bobs Red Mill
- 1/2 C granulated sugar
- 1/2 C light brown sugar
- 1/2 C old fashioned rolled oats gluten free
- 1/4 lb unsalted butter 1 stick
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350FButter a pyrex baking pan- 9×9
- In a large mixing bowl combine the blueberries and strawberries , sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice. Place mixture into the pyrex baking pan.
- In the electric mixing bowl- combine the flour, granulated and brown sugars, oats, oats, cinnamon and salt. Add the butter and mic with the electric mixer on low speed until the mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle this mixture on top of the berries.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes until the crumble is brown and the berries are bubbly. Serve warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!