Servings: 6 people
- baking sheet or roasting pan, large mixing bowl, chef's knife, teaspoon
- 4 C cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 3 cloves garlic- minced
- 1 med onion- chopped
- 1/4 C basil- in ribbons some leaves for garnish
- 1/2 tsp salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Rinse the cherry tomatoe and cut in half
- Place tomato halves in a large mixing bowl- add olive oil, garlic, onion and salt, pepper and basil. Mix well.
- Spread tomatoes onto a baking sheet or roasting pan
- Roast in over for 20 minutes until tomatoes are soft and heated through
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!