This is a fresh summer salad that is cool, crunchy and mouth-watering. Sweet seedless watermelon combined with garden mint , zesty lime and salty feta make this a fresh and mouthwatering summer salad.
Servings: 8 people
- Large mixing bowl
- 1/2 whole watermelon – about 5 cups cubed
- 9 oz feta cheese about 2/3 cup cubed
- 1 bunch mint leaves rolled and chiffonade
- 2 whole limes juiced
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives kalamata
- 2 Tbso olive oil EVOO
- Remove the rind and seeds from the watermelon and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Sprinkle with lime juice to enhance the flavor of the watermelon
- Cut the feta into small cubes
- Place watermelon and feta in a large shallow bowl
- Chiffonade the mint and add it to the bowl.
- Add the olive oil and olives
- Mix all ingredients gently with your hands
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!